Ingredients - Macaroni pasta noodles, evaporated milk, half and half, sour cream, shredded cheese, butter, flour.
Spices- salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, dry mustard power.
1. Boil the pasta
2. Make the sauce by combining the milk products, butter, and flour, and whisk it all together,
3. Cook the sauce until it's thick.
4. Add in the shredded cheese.
5. Put the sauce and the pasta together.
6. Put half of the mac and cheese into a dish, add shredded cheese, and then put the rest with more sprinkled cheese.
7. Cook it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
8. A extra step you can do is add bacon but it's not required.